Holly, Six and I went to London Sept 28 – Oct 6, 2012. This was our first trip to London and I was particularly excited. I am a major league British history buff and had been waiting for a trip to London for a long time.
Here is what we did:
- Sep 28 – Walked around SOHO. Learned how to ride the Underground.
- Sep 29 – Fat Tyre Bicycle Tour, National Portrait Gallery, Hamley’s Toy Store.
- Sep 30 – Street Art Tour around Brick Lane – hands on spray painting class.
- Oct 1 – Buckingham Palace, Churchill War Rooms, Harrod’s
- Oct 2 – London Tower
- Oct 3 – Train to Fleet (for a conference)
- Oct 5 – Conference (Holly and Six went exploring)
- Oct 6 – Notting Hill (Portobello Market)
- Oct 7 – Returned home